Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Implement Manga to this website?

+6
Kyabei
BrokenSoul
Ouchiieee
Natsuke
[J]elly
Dwight
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Shall we implement manga to this website?

Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_lcap60%Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_lcap10%Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_lcap0%Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_lcap30%Implement Manga to this website? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 10

Implement Manga to this website? Empty Implement Manga to this website?

Post by Dwight Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 am

Hi members,

I found an easy way of implementing ANIME to this website: Veoh.com ! Here, I will explain how it will work:

We can now upload different Anime's to veoh.com (just like youtube!). The only difference is: you can upload everything that you like on veoh.com! An extra page in the header can be made so that you can watch all different sorts of anime on THIS website!

You don't need to look anywhere else to watch your anime! Right here on unheardgamers.com you can watch the anime's that you like!

Please vote wisely!

Regards,

The Admin Team!

P.S.: All members can now reply on these announcements!!!!

Last edited by Dwight on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

http://www.unheardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Implement Manga to this website? Empty Re: Implement Manga to this website?

Post by [J]elly Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:54 am

Dwight dwight dwight, let me get this right for you:

Anime = Japanese cartoon videos

Manga = Japanese Comic Book

I dont mind about this and I can help out with all this if you PM me the instructions to upload it etc (since i have so much free time).

Go for it!
Please keep in mind that we are a gaming community not an Anime channel.
[J]elly
[J]elly

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Grand Chase
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:57 am

I am well aware of the fact that we are a gaming community. But this community is also to help connect the people around the world.

I think that Anime is one way to connect more people through the UGC. What I learned from Natalie is that most gamers like Anime too. I thought therefore that this wouldn't be a bad idea Surprised

First then, we need to make a list of Anime's that will be implemented on the site!
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by [J]elly Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:19 am

Very true what you said there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can tell you all the popular Animes there are
[J]elly
[J]elly

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Grand Chase
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:22 am

Those are... ALOT...
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by [J]elly Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 am

Over 4000 Animes out there in the big wide world =] just take the popular ones for now
[J]elly
[J]elly

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Grand Chase
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:51 am

Ask Natalie that LOL
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuke Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:28 pm

I'll help Very Happy
Natsuke
Natsuke

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Counter Strike Source

https://www.youtube.com/iSpuffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 pm

niice <3

Did you read the things I send you? Could you please make those buttons? <3
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouchiieee Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:14 am

i voted: I dont care it WILL look nice...

before i read it what you said...

firsst i thought you ment like make the background manga- ish (<< is that a word?? )
instead of the grey background...
but your idea is nice too

But here is my idea... holly was working on sketches with gunz related manga right ?? how about using that for a background for the site?? or is that to difficult to code ??

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:34 am

nothing is to difficult to implement on this website; it's newb friendly.

I have to look at Holly's manga first <,<
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by [J]elly Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:35 am

Dwight got mixed up with manga and anime. He wants to create a catergory for Anime so that people can come to this website to watch! Smile
[J]elly
[J]elly

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Grand Chase
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:36 am

Yes, that is what I meant <3

Did you see the Yu-Gi-Oh? XD
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenSoul Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Wtf, who would watch anime online and from veoh?
Have you ever seen what kind of quality there is?
Poor quality anime makes it bad even if it`s really good.
And please don`t ask for Natalies help. >_<
She`s a girl and she only likes girly animes with straight story lines without putting much thoughts into it.
Well yea, those boobs and panties maybe attractive at first but they`ll get really annoying later.

Edit: and u uploaded Yu-Gi-Oh with dubs.
There aren`t any animes with good dubs cuz they`ll take out most of the vulgar words and there are just things that u can`t translate. ._.
I´ve seen 4 seasons only tho.
BrokenSoul
BrokenSoul

https://www.youtube.com/user/brokensoul55

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuke Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:59 pm

Thats a very strict opinion you got their silver Razz
Natsuke
Natsuke

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Counter Strike Source

https://www.youtube.com/iSpuffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:35 pm

BrokenSoul...

Pick some Anime's and give a better source for uploading withouth infringing copyrights Surprised
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by BrokenSoul Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Dwight wrote:BrokenSoul...

Pick some Anime's and give a better source for uploading withouth infringing copyrights Surprised

There might not be any better places at all though.
Well, i can`t imagine anyone watching anime online in here either.
Maybe some newgens only out of curiosity but srsly, they`re gona have bad opinion about it since quality changes a lot.
I`d rather have descriptions/reviews + maybe some kind of trailer or AMV about it and then link to a torrent where you could download the series. >_<

EDIT: But that`s me tho, since i´ve spent too many years on anime allready therefore having lots of experience and information about it . I could be an offical critic Rolling Eyes

Double edit: I`ll do one example for you about the movie i just finished.

Synopsis:Black and White are two orphans who roam the streets of Treasure Town, beating down any thug or yakuza who gets in their way. When mysterious foreign entrepreneurs appear with the intention of tearing down Treasure Town and replacing it with an amusement park, Black and White face their greatest adversaries yet. It is up to the destructive Black to save the fate of the city and up to the gentle White to save Black from his own dark nature.
Type: Movie
Episodes: 1
Aired: Dec 23, 2006
Producers: Studio 4°C
Genres: Adventure
Duration: 1 hr. 51 min.
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

Some Guy wrote:Believe the hype. If you see "ZOMG TEKKON KINKREET IS LIKE THE COOLEST THING EVAR!" Believe them. I had heard the hype about this anime for a long time, and I know to never take what people say about stuff like this seriously. However, I decided to go ahead and watch it, it couldn't be boring right? And I had seen a recommendation from Mind Game (another terrific anime) and so...I watched it. At first I was a little sceptical, the director is Michael Arias. This is the first thing he has directed. He produced the Animatrix, which for me made this film just a little sketchy, but believe me, it is definitely amazing. Arias is not Japanese, but he believes very heavily in quality.

Story: Black and White, Kuro and Shiro are orphans, and they're the "Cats." In a word they're street thugs and it's mainly Kuro (Black) who does the fighting. Shiro (White) is missing something in his head and he constantly "phones" outer space to let them know how he's doing. The main relationship is between these two and it's expertly crafted. There are two police officers who really do a great job of balancing the anime. Their presence really keeps the movie level. The antagonist is Snake, he's trying to milk Treasure Town for all it's worth, to do this his plan is to create an amusement park. Kuro doesn't want that to happen. I'm finding it very difficult to explain the story and I really don't think that I can do it any justice at all. The story is multifaceted and multilayered. There are no scrap characters and every conversation is important. There are absolutely no wasted scenes in this anime. I was getting a huge Steinbeck vibe, I was feeling that this anime was doing a great job of channeling his "Of Mice and Men." White's dream of going to the ocean is a lot like Lennie's dream of owning a farm and tending rabbits.

Art: The art is amazing. Every scene is breathtakingly beautiful. The backgrounds are detailed so well that I occasionally paused the screen just to admire their beauty. The art is probably the best I've seen in an anime and the details are beautifully rendered. The characters style is slightly minimalistic. Compared to the backgrounds the characters are very bare, but this suits the feel perfectly. The characters fit in so well with the backgrounds and interact with the world so well. The art is absolutely beautiful. Every scene of animation is beautiful. There are so many sequences that took my breath away, there is never a choppy scene, no scene feels clunky. The animation is so perfectly fluid and I cannot express how amazing it is, it has to be seen to be believed. The one thing that I thought was perfectly done was how the art and the mood of the anime clash wonderfully. The colours are very bright and vivid, and if you really weren't paying attention you'd think that this is a very bright and happy anime. But the anime is dark, it's quite dark and the art only shows that darkness at certain intervals, but for the most part the anime is bright and colourful, whereas the mood is dark.

Sound: This is one of the first anime that I've seen where I was activally paying attention to the background music. It was all perfect, it was all fast and just amazing. I'm a firm believer in that music in anime does not make or break it, it either makes a good anime better, or worse; or a bad anime better or worse. In Tekkon Kinkreet, the music makes an already excellent anime even better.

Character: Every character is incredibly, and sometimes painfully, human. With the exception of the alien assassins of course. The relationships between the characters, especially between Black and White are so beliveable and so incredibly real. I found myself caring so much about all of these characters, which is not something that I regularly do. It's amazing because every character changes and every relationship changes as well, it's rare to see how realistically each character's change is portrayed.

Enjoyment: If you haven't noticed already, I love this anime, it's completely and utterly perfect. There is not a boring or meaningless scene. There are no pointless characters, every character is unique and human. Kinkreet is very original and it really does an amazing job of everything that it does. I cannot express how enjoyable this anime is, you really need to watch it for yourself.

If this isn't at the top of your list, put it there. I believe that in order to appreciate anime you have to see both terrible and amazing anime. To me there are very, very few perfect anime, I would have a hard time listing them on my hands. However, this anime is so close to perfection that I would myself, call it perfect. Watching this anime reconfirms the reasons why I started watching anime in the first place. show less

Other Guy wrote:Tekkon Kinkreet or Black and White is a movie about balance.

In the surreal, beautiful slum-like city known as Treasure Town, two brothers run a street gang known as the Cats. They are feared by other mafia and crime syndicates due to Kuro's (his name translates to 'Black') vicious and reckless ruling of the streets he roams with his younger brother Shiro (or 'White'). Tekkon Kinkreet is about the order of Treasure Town being thrown into a disarray as the mafia group, the Rats, make a move back into the city. Then there are the police who try to keep the mafia and gangs at bay. If that wasn't enough, foreigners who want to tear down a large part of Treasure Town come to create an amusement park come into the city trying to fight off both the Rats and the Cats.

Now, do not misinterpret that this anime is some simple adventure in which Kuro and Shiro try to restore order to Treasure Town, take out the "bad guys" and live on carelessly. There is more to this story than that. Firstly, the definition of a "bad guy" is so severely skewered in this anime. Nobody can be considered to be truly good or truly evil. Every character in this anime is marred with a criminal lifestyle, however your sympathies will follow some of their stories. Also, Tekkon Kinkreet is a dark, violent anime. There is no real adventure. There is only survival. It blends elements of crime drama, fantasy and slice of life into one film. Most of this anime is spent watching these people, some who live no better than beasts, try to keep things balanced in Treasure Town.

Pervading throughout Tekkon Kinkreet is also the story about brotherhood, whether it's real sibling relationships or between two men who have been close like family to one another or amongst a group of people who have nothing but one another in a harsh, brutal city.

Tekkon Kinkreet is a gorgeous film. Its beauty defies words. There is so much intricate detail within this anime. The animation is astounding. There are scenes in which the fights look vividly realistic, even if they are jumping far higher than humans should and defying the laws of physics. Art direction for Tekkon Kinkreet is amazing. The camera moves as though it's part of what is taking place onscreen. We are given scenes in which the camera sweeps down streets, scales to the tallest of buildings, soars through the air providing excellent bird's eye views. The artwork is magnificent. From the droplets of rain on a car windshield, the grime and grout dirtying the tiles of a bathroom, from the stains of dirt on a window to the rusting of old pipes and iron, the folds of a shirt collar as it blows in the wind, a swollen black eye--every detail seemed to have been carefully rendered.

The character design is extremely unique. Drawn simplistically, they have faces that are closer to being realistic than "anime-like". They have small eyes, in some cases, broken or missing teeth, scars. The character design is not pretty, so if you prefer your anime characters to be easy on the eyes, then Tekkon Kinkreet will sorely disappoint. The colours used in this anime are bright and exuberant, and manage to turn an awful slum into one of the most magnificent settings ever used as a city-scape for film. There is a more definitively artistic style used for Shiro's imaginings. It looks as though his crayon world that exists in his mind becomes alive and we see life through his eyes. The art changes style again for Kuro's inner musings about the world, becoming more experimental and surreal.

The music for this movie is very good. The sound effects especially are spectacular. They are well-timed and manage to affect the audience. Take for instance a scene where a gun is fired. The strained silences that appear before the actual shot have a listener anticipating when it will be fired, but through careful planning of the effect, it releases the sound when we least expect. The seiyuu work is possibly the most memorable thing about this anime. Despite not being veterans in the voice-acting world, the voice actors for Kuro and Shiro provide energy and personality to their characters. Shiro especially has a voice that is most memorable. He is loud, his enunciation is strange, but it sounds like him. I couldn't imagine him having another sort of voice. The sound that escapes his mouth are unusual, and so is he.

Shiro is a great character. He is a beautiful existence within an ugly world. There is something rather wonderful about this little boy. Some viewers may find him to be a burden or a nuisance, and perhaps he is, but he is undeniably the only remnant of true goodness left in Tekkon Kinkreet. He is curiously in tune with nature and the emotions surrounding him. But he is more complex than just being oblivious. There are consequences to his carefree nature. He is dangerously unaware of his propensity for violence. He is an innocent, but this purity that exists within him is marred by his lifestyle. If he hurts someone, he does not realise it, and that is considerably a more dangerous thing than to hurt with intention. His brain, while active within his own imaginings, only allows his to think figuratively and literally in 'black and white'. There is no grey for Shiro. He only comprehends the way things ought to be as he sees it, and not the way things are truly.

Shiro is also much wiser than his naiveté lets on. He understands, in his black and white way, that God has made both him and Kuro with missing parts, and that he, Shiro, has the parts that Kuro needs to work. He takes his simplistic comprehension of his personality and his brother's personality and makes a judgement about their relationship that someone thrice his age has trouble understanding. His deep bond with Kuro defies the conventions and criteria of interpersonal relationships. He is so strongly linked to his brother that he pines away whenever they are apart.

Kuro iis also an excellent character. He is extremely ruthless, destructive to others and himself, is borderline psychotic and has the tendencies of a sociopath, but he has a more level-headed and clearer view of the real world than Shiroi. He is his brother's antithesis. While Shiro can only dream of wonderful things and a peaceful future, Kuro's dreams and thoughts are filled with darkness. Despite his brother's complaints about hating the city they live in, Kuro has become a part of it. He may not love Treasure Town, but it is his and nothing shall take that away from him.

He is also rather reckless, risking his life in many fights, but he is adamant in his responsibilities for his younger brother. While older, wiser men warn him about the life they live, and even Shiro points out that he does not want to live that way anymore, Kuro is determined, set in his ways to continue, seeing only in black and white as his brother does. He won't leave until he takes back what he believes belongs to him, and does not realise that trying to keep one thing can consequentially cause him to lose another. The brothers weigh one another out; they are each others' balance. Black absorbs light while white reflects it; Kuro needs Shiroi's light, and Shiroi gives Kuro light. They cannot survive without one another. Their relationship with one another is skilfully woven throughout the movie.

There are several other characters who Tekkon Kinkreet turns attention to. One of the better, more complex characters is a yakuza whose loyalties shift and who tries to find a way out of the hell hole his life has turned into. His girlfriend is pregnant for him, and this revelation causes him to stop and think about the direction of his life. But being part of the underworld means that he has sold his soul and body in some way or another to his lifestyle. There can be no way out, but he strives to look for one. Then there are the policemen who are surprisingly not a menace or worthless in an anime about criminals. In fact, they provide an anchor and stability while knowing that the problems in the dirty streets are spiralling beyond their control. Plus, there is the true villain of this anime: the man who wants to turn Treasure Town into a giant expansion of his Kiddie Kastle franchise. He is possibly one of the more sinister villains not because of what he does, but because of what he makes other people do. With simple words and presence, he can cause the downfall of men and the death of others without having to lift a finger himself to do anything.

Tekkon Kinkreet manages to have an equilibrium between being a fantasy and being strongly realistic. There are scenes where the character fall out buildings and manage to get back up and run again. Fantasy. But then as they get up, they limp and are covered with blood. Reality. They are bound by the physics of their world and are unable to break them.

This movie is absorbing. The dark fascination surrounding Kuro and Shiro's lives is one thing that will draw you further into the movie. Its stunning beauty alone is another reason to watch this anime. A movie that provides fantastical realism, strong psychological and social themes and adult philosophies spoken through the voice of children. I don't think I've quite seen an anime quite like Tekkon Kinkreet. Strongly recommended to anyone who enjoys artistic but brutally gritty films.

Tekkon Kinkreet reveals that grey areas do, in fact, exist. It's what happens when the blacks and whites of life come together.

Link where to get:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
There are better quality ones in the list but my pc wouldn´t run 1080p and 720p was amazing allready.
BrokenSoul
BrokenSoul

https://www.youtube.com/user/brokensoul55

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:14 pm

1080p wins all!

That also could be done ofcource... But that would be a lot of work also... hmm..

We already getting pageviews extra because of the Anime and the keywords I implemented in the HTML so that google gets it right this time <,<

Currently, I think that we are the only site which is actually hosting Season 5 of Yu-Gi-Oh... since originally, Season 5 was uploaded on Megavideo... which deleted it...copyrights... and I gots it.. muhahaha !
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyabei Thu May 27, 2010 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fastest site for naruto shippuuden and bleach.
its all through crunchyroll
Kyabei
Kyabei

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Grand Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by janiekenzu Thu May 27, 2010 11:49 am

wait wut. your advertising another site on this site?
janiekenzu
janiekenzu

This is what I play :
  • Grand Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Thu May 27, 2010 12:10 pm

janiekenzu wrote:wait wut. your advertising another site on this site?

Until our Admin Jonny made rules. everything except pornographic material etc. is allowed.

Jonny decides.
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Thu May 27, 2010 2:03 pm

WHY PORN ISNT ALLOWED Sad

XD JOKING <3
Hugo
Hugo

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by luaedu Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm

I love anime its sick xD
luaedu
luaedu

This is what I play :
  • World of Warcraft
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

http://www.metin2.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Post by luaedu Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 pm

well tomorow i am gonna go for skateboard i might not come to forum for a week =(
luaedu
luaedu

This is what I play :
  • World of Warcraft
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

http://www.metin2.com.pt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Sat May 29, 2010 12:17 am

luaedu wrote:I love anime its sick xD

Anime ftw indeed Very Happy Me you likeeey!

Let's see if I can remodify the html again to make it more easier to implement manga / uploading manga and iframing it .
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next