Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tower of Druaga

2 posters

Go down

Tower of Druaga Empty Tower of Druaga

Post by Natsuke Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:20 am

This anime so reminds me of a random MMORPG lawl
I hate the first episode, but love every other episode xD
Jelly, you might like this anime, unless you've already seen it?

It's got 2 seasons
Tower of Druaga : Aegis of Uruk 12 episodes
Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk 12 episodes

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Romance, Comedy

Tower of Druaga Towerofdruaga

It has been eighty years since King Gilgamesh defeated "the tower" single-handedly, and now the tower is reborn again. The "Summer of Anu" is a season that comes every few years during which the powers of the monsters within the Tower wane thanks to the grace of the great god Anu. Each Summer of Anu, the armies of the Uruk Kingdom secure their strongholds within the Tower, aiming to eventually conquer the upper floors. The story begins with the third Summer of Anu. The city of Meskia is the first stronghold built on the first level of the Tower. In addition to the Uruk Army preparing for their third campaign against Druaga, innumerable adventurers called "climbers" have been drawn to Meskia by rumors of a legendary treasure believed to be hidden on the top floor of the Tower. Jil, a young guardian, has traveled to the tower and Meskia, the last safe stop on the first floor of the tower. Jil wants to gain the Blue Crystal Rod, the legendary treasure that resides on the top floor of the tower. On the top floor is the evil lord Druaga, and numerous monsters along the way.

The second season, titled The Tower of Druaga: The Sword of Uruk, picks up "half a year after" the events of the first season. With Druaga's guardian defeated, the monsters of the tower have disappeared and a period of peace and prosperity have descended upon the people. Jil and Fatina, having survived the tower's collapse, attempt to move on with their lives while still coming to terms with Neeba and Kaaya's betrayal. This all changes when they rescue a mysterious girl from a group of soldiers. They learn that this young girl, Ki, may be the key to unlocking a great secret within the tower. Armed with this knowledge and haunted by a troubling vision of the future, Jil once again prepares to climb the tower.

Natsuke
Natsuke

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Counter Strike Source

https://www.youtube.com/iSpuffy

Back to top Go down

Tower of Druaga Empty Re: Tower of Druaga

Post by [J]elly Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

Looks okay o.o.

I <3 Fantasy so I will watch it some day :L
[J]elly