Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWSOME NEWS! WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW

5 posters

Go down

AWSOME NEWS!  WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW Empty AWSOME NEWS! WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW

Post by Holly Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:33 am

Well its awsome news for the people who like manga, i mean i relly dont care about the others. But since i have out of action for a whole month (WOW RELLY OMG) i decided to write a manga (well its actulay drwing but u all know that) and i have received an email from MAEIT to send them a sample Very Happy:D
Hopefully i'll be able to get their backing!! OMG dahh offcourse what is the manga about?? Well ITS BASED ON GUNZ U IDIOTS I MEAN I WOULDN't post it here if it weren't!

IF it doesn't get approved I just have to do it with my own backing.... but I would like very much to post the 1st chapter here in this wondefull communaty? SO WHAT DO U THINK??

PS REPLY NOW!!!!

ow and i intend to finish the 1st chapter by the 1st of december (hehehe maybe a bit latter if you want it coloured in)

Holly

This is what I play :
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

AWSOME NEWS!  WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW Empty Re: AWSOME NEWS! WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW

Post by Daniel_MS Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Holy moly cows! That sounds like @wesomeWTH wicked!
I assume, well, I practically vote for Dwight (original founder of this site) that your request for allowance is hereby approved!
Daniel_MS
Daniel_MS

http://www.emupedia.com (down)

Back to top Go down

AWSOME NEWS!  WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW Empty Re: AWSOME NEWS! WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS SITE READ NOW

Post by yawn Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Nice (:

We'll be famouz :b
yawn
yawn

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:28 am

i know how pro am I!!

Holly

This is what I play :
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:38 am

Yes, Daniel made (of cource) the right decision in this matter on my behalf!

This would be so freaking awesome! If you are done with the manga, just post your things in the new MANGA section at the graphics sections!

I will make you an own page on this website (which is accessible at the menu bar on top) named Holly Manga.

Great news! And go draw now!
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

http://www.unheardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Wow nice holly hope your work gets aproved Very Happy
Hugo
Hugo

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by yawn Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Same here (:
yawn
yawn

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Thu May 13, 2010 5:42 am

Unfortunately his manga wasnt aproved Sad
Hugo
Hugo

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Thu May 13, 2010 8:43 am

Therefore,

Topic Closed.
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down