Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soo what do you think about the hp update

4 posters

Go down

soo what do you think about the hp update Empty soo what do you think about the hp update

Post by Ouchiieee Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:35 pm

well personaly i really think it sucks... looks more like wow now Razz

but the thing tha sucks worst... is that you can only see your hp next to the map thing, and not where your skills are...

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

soo what do you think about the hp update Empty Re: soo what do you think about the hp update

Post by Dwight Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 am

I never look at my skills when im combat though... I always look next to the map...

I think it's an update where we just have to get used to... And it's now like wow... you can't hit 5000... in Runescape... YET?!

But this also gives new possibilities for other weapons and armour... HP increasing armour as a rare drop from w.e. creature?

Runescape is now getting a real MMORPG like WoW lol...

In short: I like the update, so that also lower level players can see the fun of hitting higher... this would attract more audience!
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

http://www.unheardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

soo what do you think about the hp update Empty Re: soo what do you think about the hp update

Post by Ouchiieee Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 am

like they need more audience Razz lol...

well oke you cant hit 5000 Razz.. andyour probably right.. we need to get used to this now... cause they wont change it back...

i also didnt like the update where they changed the appearance of combat... but now i dont even know how it was before Razz

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by [J]elly Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:53 am

Sosolid could hit 1000 if he had his Dharok maxing set o.o or kerris on the Kalphite Queen.
[J]elly
[J]elly

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Grand Chase
  • RuneScape
  • Counter Strike Source

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouchiieee Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:57 am

lol.... not just Sosoloid could hit 1000.... everyone with 99 str+99 hp with dharock could hit 1000 then Razz

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Hugo Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:15 am

I could hit 1000 with my lvl 1 its about skills guy! LOL
Hugo
Hugo

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:03 pm

lol fail Hugo </3

Go play gunz you!
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouchiieee Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:37 am

hahaha yeah hugo... you fail totally... if you would come in rs i would own you sooo hard Razz

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down