Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about.

+3
Dwight
Hirosumi
Rin Saya
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Empty The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about.

Post by Rin Saya Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:07 pm

We did a 4v4 against Young 27-3 that i can't find, but i think i SS'ed it, they way they egoed players that ignores was just epic QQ.

The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz126
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz219
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz328
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz330
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz420
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz849
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz848
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Gunz850
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100521_195540
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100521_200600
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100530_214954
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100530_221736
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100629_151245
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100629_161310
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100629_163539
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100629_165543
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100701_180531
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100701_182303
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100701_201008
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100702_042417
The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Sleeping_Sun_20100702_192728

Rin Saya
Rin Saya

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Empty Re: The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about.

Post by Hirosumi Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I lost 3-11 against you guys QQQQ Not an excuse but that was the first time Ishiima and me played 2's against other people xd

And Knight, Frosty, SPARTACUS and you together are overpowered. That Knight guy just pb's everyone. As he said before he can barely DBF/BF.

But good games Smile
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about. Empty Re: The cool TDMs/Oldschools i was talking about.

Post by Dwight Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:24 am

nice games Very Happy

At least some fun innit where everyone learned new things Very Happy
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

http://www.unheardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouchiieee Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:26 am

lol... you guys own Razz

only time when scores arent really that insane is when fighting UGCC Razz Very Happy

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Dwight Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:29 am

3 v 3:

Eden Garden vs UGCC

UGCC members:
Ouchiieee
Lysuke
NeutronStar (when he get's back into the game)

Agree? XD
Dwight
Dwight

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

http://www.unheardgamers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ouchiieee Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:19 am

hahahah are you sure you want me there ?? Razz
i will agree if the map = mansion (less lagg for me) or town, or prison... Very Happy

Ouchiieee

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulp Fiction Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:40 am

Dwight wrote:3 v 3:

Eden Garden vs UGCC

UGCC members:
Ouchiieee
Lysuke
NeutronStar (when he get's back into the game)

Agree? XD

Yes!
Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Saya Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:36 am

The goal of this is to make you guys wanna TDM , because i'm bying of boredom there ='(.

And yes Dwight we don't mind playing you guys.
Rin Saya
Rin Saya

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirosumi Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:34 am

Ryoutaru:

FadingMemory, [Ryuuuuzaki] and me?
I'll discuss it with them Smile

EDIT:

CODEHOOKED, Cupidoic and me ? 3v3's Very Happy
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Saya Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Sure we don't mind.

If Rising Sun lvl's fast, it's gonna be

Sleeping Sun , Rising Sun and SPARTACUS.
Rin Saya
Rin Saya

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phlare Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:24 pm

maybe you can fight my team

Lsei, Rubeck, Tyresa and Battlestand

we all inactive so im not sure

Phlare

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Saya Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 pm

We don't mind playing you guys.
Rin Saya
Rin Saya

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phlare Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:41 am

im gunna have to gather them all up

i will post again when we all available

Phlare

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulp Fiction Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:02 am

The sun's and the bringer of rain. WHAAAAT
Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Saya Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:48 pm

Pulp Fiction wrote:The sun's and the bringer of rain. WHAAAAT

True story.

Anyway right now there is :

Sleeping Sun
Hiding Sun
Rising Sun
Midnight Sun (American , Extendo or illgameZ)

What is the next? Ward? Make one?
Rin Saya
Rin Saya

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirosumi Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:12 am

I will like to make ''Fading Sun''. If someone of you guys got the korean language pack, i'll give you my User+Pass so u can make the character. Smile
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulp Fiction Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:22 am

I don't have any spot on my character list available.
Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirosumi Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:36 am

I got an idea;

What about making an alt clan and the people who have the ''Sun'' code behind their names can join. Or all ''Sun's'' join Ryoutaru or UGCC and cw for it.

I prefer making an alt clan to cw with Smile
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulp Fiction Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:20 am

You do realize that 3/4 of the sun's are eden garden people.
And the fact that EVERYONE can make a Sun character, makes the clan fail in cw pretty fast. I also dislike the idea that more people make a Sun character. This might shade the sun's rep. No offence, but i remember those tehXth, they had like 5/6? or more players? If there is only 1 of them ego'ing (and i think it was more then 1) it destroys the rep of the group pretty fast. The first Sun was Ando, the following sun's are also from Eden. And I prefer to see only Eden people with a Sun character.
Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rin Saya Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 am

The real Sun are the one with a space, the ones w/o space are posers.

I thought about making the lineup all Sun, Me Ward May Reri Moghu, but Dave made one and i actually don't regret it, he is well intergrated to the group.

Now about Hiro or anyone others that wanna make a "Sun" char. To be honest i'm not agaisnt it, but also not a fan of the idea. Because the goal is to play with players that doesn't ego, doesn't act like they are "not trying", doesn't need warm or saying "not warmed" as an excuse,doesn't rage when they get killed, and a member of the family that Eden is.
If anyone is gonna make a Sun char, if he can tell me about it, but then again you are free to do any char yuo want, i have no power on your character list, so it's just a question of mutual respect.

I agree with Pulp about a clan with only Suns, and for my part, i don't CW anymore, so i'm probably not joining any clan with my Sun character.

Hiro, we talked about you joining the clan, i don't really mind, but u need to understand why i don't invite just anyone like that.
Coz of the ego, the "warm" stuff, the "not trying" part, that's one of the biggest thing i dislike. I think that nobody needs to make themselves good with a lame excuse when they lose/are losing, just soooooo hypocrite, that's kinda my philosophy.

If you want i make you a Sun char, but it's gotta be on your main account, then you join the clan with it. We help u lvl up like i always do.
Rin Saya
Rin Saya

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirosumi Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:16 pm

Rin Saya wrote:The real Sun are the one with a space, the ones w/o space are posers.

I thought about making the lineup all Sun, Me Ward May Reri Moghu, but Dave made one and i actually don't regret it, he is well intergrated to the group.

Now about Hiro or anyone others that wanna make a "Sun" char. To be honest i'm not agaisnt it, but also not a fan of the idea. Because the goal is to play with players that doesn't ego, doesn't act like they are "not trying", doesn't need warm or saying "not warmed" as an excuse,doesn't rage when they get killed, and a member of the family that Eden is.
If anyone is gonna make a Sun char, if he can tell me about it, but then again you are free to do any char yuo want, i have no power on your character list, so it's just a question of mutual respect.

I agree with Pulp about a clan with only Suns, and for my part, i don't CW anymore, so i'm probably not joining any clan with my Sun character.

Hiro, we talked about you joining the clan, i don't really mind, but u need to understand why i don't invite just anyone like that.
Coz of the ego, the "warm" stuff, the "not trying" part, that's one of the biggest thing i dislike. I think that nobody needs to make themselves good with a lame excuse when they lose/are losing, just soooooo hypocrite, that's kinda my philosophy.

If you want i make you a Sun char, but it's gotta be on your main account, then you join the clan with it. We help u lvl up like i always do.

As i told you before. My main character is just the character were i don't ego on. Where i press ''V'' at any game i join so i can't see the ego people talking. At my alt it's something else. Just some people know who my main is/was. Now that i renamed my main, you can't accuse me anymore on that one, hihi! And on Ratch, ican just ego around if i want to. But still i mostly press V to, even on my alt to ignore the ego.

And about the ''Sun'' character;

''Anyway right now there is :

Sleeping Sun
Hiding Sun
Rising Sun
Midnight Sun (American , Extendo or illgameZ)

What is the next? Ward? Make one? ''

You're saying ''Make one?'' so i thought about a name with Sun at the end who came up into my head. Just posted it randomly thinking someone would reply on it.

Yes i do know you have to go onto my account. But that's oke. If you guys AGREE with it.

Smile
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulp Fiction Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Hirosumi wrote:

As i told you before. My main character is just the character were i don't ego on. Where i press ''V'' at any game i join so i can't see the ego people talking. At my alt it's something else. Just some people know who my main is/was. Now that i renamed my main, you can't accuse me anymore on that one, hihi! And on Ratch, ican just ego around if i want to. But still i mostly press V to, even on my alt to ignore the ego.

It's the person that plays the game that ego's, not the character.

Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirosumi Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 am

Yes. But on my main character i can just ehm... ignore it. I almost don't talk on it. And when i talk, i talk to friends. On Ratch it's different. I don't got the feeling that i have to ignore it there because no one(On some acceptions) know my main character anyway. There's a different on how i play on the characters.
And joining Eden Garden with my main character was just a question. If you don't like the feeling, just tell me. Like ando said, he would ask the other administrators in the clan if they agree on it. If someone doesn't, i am oke with it.
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulp Fiction Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:49 am

The thing that bothers me is that you have the needs to ego.

And why you like to ego people? You wan't to prove that your better?

There is nobody in the game that NEVER ego'd someone. But the reasons are all different.
I admit that even I have ego'd, but I haven't done it because of ''hate'' to other players or because I wanted to prove that I was better. I've done it because I was frustrated by things that happened in real life.

You say that you hardly talk on your main. So this is why you don't ego? I talk in games, and so does Ando, but if we talk we don't have to destroy someone with ego.

I think that the reason why you don't ego people on your main is wrong.
Pulp Fiction
Pulp Fiction

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hirosumi Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:13 am

I press V to avoid people saying ''ez'' or whatever they say. Because when they say it, and when they say it over and over even though he/she didn't kill me, makes me go mad LOL. At that moment i ego people. Nowadays i try to do the same on my alt with in my mind thinking: ''Ignore them''. And it goes quite well, hihi Smile
Hirosumi
Hirosumi

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next