Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IJJI GUNZ ACTIVE

Go down

IJJI GUNZ ACTIVE Empty IJJI GUNZ ACTIVE

Post by Roben Thu May 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Hey guys im going to be dead serious so no troll / jokes please.

I'm going to attempt to getting people back and making people come to play Gunz!
I'll post a thread on gzf later and tell all people I know from ijji on msn!

Ok so I've been thinking since I've been back now for 3 days and I really miss the competition and people in GunZ even the ones I didn't communicate a lot with or even ego'ed, had some really good times.
GunZ will never be the same as it was but im certain that it can be fun if its only like a fragment of what it was, you see I had a long quit I only came back in October 2009 and I was like wow GunZ really died and everyone quitted Sad but when I look back now and compare it to then like WOW GunZ was even active in late 2009 begin 2010.

So what I want you guys to do is, Come back to GunZ go play for a few hours a day.
Everyone who's ever visited this forum should get back.
I want to see you guys online every day, I don't care if you have girlfriends, wives , jobs , school, another game, or even a life.
"I have no time" is not an excuse for me.
I'm pretty sure if I can convince only just 10 people at least they will be able to at least convince 1 or 2 people and they will convince others etc.
I want to see everyone that wasn't in any of our clans or w/e back in GunZ as well if I could contact them I'd tell them to get back to gunz.
It doesn't matter if you want to quest / tdm / cw / dm or anything.
I demand no complaints.

So please help me get the fun and active GunZ back, tell everyone u know from ijji and all the clanmembers about this and people you know who like gaming in real!!

Thanks for the help if you're reading this and hoping your willing to co-operate.

btw some of you that I know should send me your msn :O
BTW if anyone who quitted long time dun know me perhaps one of my other names

Roben = Xukai = Thrilled = R0B3N
Also known as best male in GunZ huehuehue ^-^ JK
Roben
Roben

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • RuneScape

Back to top Go down