Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birdy the Mighty Decode

Go down

Birdy the Mighty Decode Empty Birdy the Mighty Decode

Post by Natsuke Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 am

I've not watched this anime, but it's not gonna stop me from posting it ^_^
If anyone has seen this anime feel free to share your'e opinions.
Birdy the Mighty Decode 1birdy
Birdy Cephon Altera is a Federation agent chasing interplanetary criminals to the planet Earth. While in pursuit of one, she accidentally kills a high school boy named Tsutomu Senkawa. Fortunately for Tsutomu, there is a way to keep him alive, although he ends up merged into Birdy's body and must remain so until the repair of his body is complete.
So Tsutomu is stuck sharing a body with an attractive, strong - if impulsive - space police agent, while trying to keep his family and friends from finding out about Birdy. In the meantime, Birdy continues her investigation. Together, they take on a secretive group of evil aliens planning to perform experiments on the unsuspecting inhabitants of Earth.

Natsuke
Natsuke

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Counter Strike Source

https://www.youtube.com/iSpuffy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum