Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unheard Gamers Community
Please Login or Register a free account.

Do so, and become part of the fastest growing community! Getting acces to more than what you see here!
Unheard Gamers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skip Beat!

Go down

Skip Beat! Empty Skip Beat!

Post by Natsuke Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Ok this is the latest anime I watched and OH MAI GOD IT IS AWESOME XD
It starts out kinda plain but when the ball starts rollin its awesome ! Very Happy
I love the Manga even moreeee cause it goes further than the anime, but there are rumors for a season 2 so wooooo
this anime finished airing summer 2009 so its pretty recent
It's got 25 anime episodes
and about... 120 manga chapters

Genres : Comedy, Drama, Music, Psychological, Romance, Shoujo, Slapstick

Skip Beat! Skip-beat
Kyoko followed her true love and childhood friend Sho to Tokyo so she could help him reach his dream of becoming an idol. She cleans, cooks, works three jobs and does nothing for herself because she loves him so much, but gets nothing in return. Still, she remains by his side. But then one day she goes unannounced to his agency with a delivery, and overhears him talking about her; he reveals to his manager that he only took her with him as a maid, and that he doesn't care for her at all. Upon hearing this, Kyoko doesn't just sit around and cry. She cuts and dyes her hair, changes her clothes and attitude and thus begins her journey to join showbiz and have her revenge against Sho.

Natsuke
Natsuke

This is what I play :
  • IJJI Gunz
  • Counter Strike Source

https://www.youtube.com/iSpuffy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum